Are you looking for the perfect candidate to fill an open position at your company? The same old recruitment not generating worthy candidates?
- Build Connections - Whether it's in the real world or the online world, it is all about who you know. Connect and build relationships with people from prior jobs, clients, and local companies that you do business with.
- Join Groups - Looking to fill a specific position then join a group related to that field. Connections within that group may be able to recommend a candidate.
- Engage with questions and answer - Joining a group is not enough. You have to engage with other members. Notice people who share your interests and interact with them.
- Get (and read) LinkedIn updates - This is a quick and easy way to get recognized. This is a simple way to let people know what you are up to. "Looking for a Social Media Specialist. Know anyone who might be interested? All recommendations appreciated."
- Embrace Mobile - Keeping up with all the information on LinkedIn can be time consuming. The mobile application lets you check updates while you are on the go and away from your computer.
Are you currently utilizing LinkedIn to find new employees? Or have you filled a position at your company through the use of our LinkedIn connections? Please share you experience and knowledge!